ONLINE MASTER COURSE: CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CCMS)
TOTAL CLAIMS MANAGEMENT FOR PROJECTS
CCMS TEMPLATE DOCUMENTS IN MS EXCEL & WORD WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL STUDENTS
Even if you are an experienced claims professional, setting up a claims management system on a project is an extremely challenging task
In this course, N.M.Raj will introduce you to his proprietary construction claims management system (CCMS), which he developed over a period of 10 years, and give you the necessary tools/intensive training to set it up on your projects
CCMS will provide you with the knowledge, expertise and practical skills (including templates/procedures) to identify and manage construction claims on your project in a highly effective manner.
TEMPLATES & HANDOUTS
CCMS templates provided with this Master Course include:
1. A CCMS control centre in Excel which will be the focal point for managing all claims on your project.
2. A claims dataset management template in Excel for the commercial manager
3. A delay analysis template for the Planning engineer on your project
4. A detailed template for a claims management folder on your local server or the Cloud
5. A sample template for submitting contractual notifications
6. Strategies for ensuring the success of CCMS on your project
7. And much much more
KEY COURSE CONTENT:
1. Introduction: A Brief Introduction to Claims and CCMS
2. Total Claims Management: A Detailed look at CCMS and How it Works
3. Procedure: A Big Picture Review of Key Aspects Related To CCMS
4. Event Record Management: “Grass Roots” or On-Site Data Capture (With Excel Template)
5. CCMS Control Centre – A Focal Point for Overall Claims Management (With Excel Template)
6. Server/Cloud Management – Instructions on How to Set Up A Claims Folder Structure On Your Local Server Or The Cloud
KEY COURSE CONTENT (Continued)
7. Claims Dataset Management – Template for Recording Claims, Contractual Notifications and Interim Particulars (With Excel Template)
8. Delay Analysis Dataset Management: Template for Recording Compensation Events for Delay Analysis (With Excel Template)
9. Contractual Notifications: Detailed Presentation on Drafting Contractually Compliant Notifications (With Word Template)
10. Training: Practical Advice on How To Train Project Team Members
Strategies and Key Requirements: Getting Management Support and Enforcing Accountability
On completion of this Master Course, you will be able to effectively manage claims on all construction projects. You will gain the requisite knowledge to identify, record and report claims in a timeous manner.
Additionally, you will understand the overall mechanism associated with claims and be able to comply with all key contractual requirements such as submission of contractual notifications, interim particulars, maintenance of contemporary records et al.
To conclude, you will be professionally qualified to go on any project and set up a comprehensive claims management system which will help protect your company’s or Client’s commercial/contractual interests.