This product is only For Windows PC/Laptop (With MS Excel)
Please Note That The Flashcard And Multiple Choice Question Banks Contain The Same Questions
MS Excel, Flashcard Based 125+ Key Contractual Questions For The FIDIC Red Book (1999 Edition)
You could review the Flashcards on a regular basis to remember key concepts for a longer period of time. Key benefits of flashcards are as follows:
- “Active recall” has been proven to create stronger neuron connections for that memory trace. Flashcards facilitate repetition, they are the best way to create multiple memory-enhancing recall events.
- “Confidence-based repetition” is proven by decades of research to be the most scientifically optimized way to improve memory performance.
- “Metacognitive faculties”: When you reveal the answer side of a flashcard to assess your correctness, you are essentially asking yourself “How did my answer compare to this correct answer?” and “How well did I know (or not know) it?” This act tends to ingrain memories deeper into your knowledge.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTIVATION
1. After purchase, please check your EMAIL for a purchase confirmation containing DOWNLOAD LINK
2. Question Bank – Reference: Answers to questions are based on a combination of the following:
- Clause References from the FIDIC Red Book
- Pertinent References from official FIDIC sources
- A contractual/legal interpretation by N.M.Raj.
3. This Question Bank is contained within a compressed zipped file. This zipped file should be copied to your PC/Mac and extracted using an unzipping software called Winrar. Winrar may be downloaded for free from here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
During installation of this product you might see this message from Windows:
If you get this message, please open “More info” link and select “RUN ANYWAY” option
4. Please Check whether your MS Office/Excel is 32 or 64 Bit; click on this link to find out how to do this: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/About-Office-What-version-of-Office-am-I-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19
5. After you open the right version of the file, you will see a pop-up menu with your “System ID” displayed. Copy this “System ID” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. After receiving your “System ID”, we will email back an “Activation Key” which you must Copy and Paste into the “Activation Key” section in the pop-up menu. (Our Offices are open Mon – Fri from 10 am – 5 pm CET)
7. Now, your file is ready for use; please click on the link below to watch a VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to do the above.
All The Best!
Click on the link below to WATCH A VIDEO TUTORIAL: