This product is only For Windows PC/Laptop (With MS Excel)
Please Note That The Flashcard And Multiple Choice Question Banks Contain The Same Questions
MS Excel Based 125+ Multiple Choice Question Bank For The FIDIC Red Book (1999 Edition) Key Contractual Questions
Augment your FIDIC contractual knowledge by perusing over 125 IMPORTANT questions included within our MS Excel based Multiple Choice Question Bank (Created by N.M.Raj)
The questions have been carefully selected to deal with common but critical contractual issues. Relevant references from the FIDIC Red Book and official FIDIC sources are provided to support the answers
You may be surprised to learn that we tested these questions out on hundreds of experienced FIDIC professionals (including lawyers and consultants) and a significant majority got most answers wrong
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTIVATION (This product is locked to a PC/Laptop and must be activated)
- After purchase, please check your EMAIL for purchase confirmation and DOWNLOAD LINK.
- Question Bank – Reference: Answers to questions are based on a combination of the following:
- Clause References from the FIDIC Red Book
- Pertinent References from official FIDIC sources
- A contractual/legal interpretation by N.M.Raj
- This Question Bank is contained within a compressed zipped file. This zipped file should be copied to your PC/Mac and extracted using an unzipping software called Winrar. Winrar may be downloaded for free from here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
- During installation process you might see this message from Windows:
- Please Check whether your MS Office/Excel is 32 or 64 Bit; click on this link to find out how to do this: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/About-Office-What-version-of-Office-am-I-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19
- After you open the right version of the file, you will see a pop-up menu with your “System ID” displayed. Copy this “System ID” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving your “System ID”, we will email back an “Activation Key” which you must Copy and Paste into the “Activation Key” section in the pop-up menu. (Our Offices are open Mon – Fri from 10 am – 5 pm CET)
- Now, your file is ready for use; please click on the link below to watch a VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to do the above.
All The Best!
Click on the link below to WATCH A VIDEO TUTORIAL: