FIDIC 2017 – PRE-ORDER
NEW MC in FIDIC 2017 Contract Administration
After Almost 2 Decades, FIDIC Has Released A New Suite Of Contracts, Which Introduces Radical Changes To FIDIC 1999.
MC in FIDIC Contract Administration was created specifically for construction lawyers, quantity surveyors, cost engineers, contract administrators, consultants and engineers.
This Master Course is presented by N.M.Raj and contains several hours of High Definition video tutorials which addresses all major topics related to Contract Administration of the FIDIC Red Book (2017 Edition).
Excellent Value For Money
Excellent value for your investment;
Key Topics Include:
- FIDIC 2017: All critical issues you need to be aware of
- Pros & Cons: An objective critique of the radical changes and new clauses
- The “New Engineer”: Review of the Engineer’s significantly amended role/powers
- The Employer: New risks and liabilities that developers/investors need to be cognisant of
- The Contractor: Additional/Extensive contract administration & project management responsibilities
- Reciprocity Between The Parties: New obligations/rights to promote collaboration
- Amended Variation Provisions: Significant changes: “Cardinal Change” doctrine introduced but is it contractually effective?
- New Time Bars: The new 28 day time bar may not be contractually effective – A legal analysis
- New Claims Clauses/Procedures: A dissection of the enhanced claims provisions
- Extensive Change To DAB Rules: DAAB (Dispute Avoidance/Adjudication Board) & Dispute Resolution….and Many More Topics including Termination, Risks/Insurance, Concurrent delays et al.
FIDIC is the only Copyright owner of FIDIC publications. Copyright © 2014 FIDIC, World Trade Center II, 29 route de Prés-Bois, Geneva Airport, CH-1215. Geneva, Switzerland (All rights reserved). This Master Course is an objective, unbiased and independent review, critique and analysis of the FIDIC Red Book for educational/teaching purposes and complies with the requirements of “fair use” and other pertinent international copyright laws.
This course is not affiliated with the FIDIC organisation.
Testimonials: Click On A Delegate’s Job Title To View His/Her LinkedIn Profile
OUR CLIENTS: THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES SENT DELEGATES TO OUR MASTER WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
Subscribe For Free Webinars, Videos, Updates About Our Events et al.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE ACCESS TO INSIDER INFORMATION AND DISCOUNTS