CDA P6-PCPD: Construction Delay Analyst (Primavera P6) – Pre-Certification Professional Development
Candidate eligibility check: Not required
Enrolment: Immediate (the Course Administrator will create your account and provide you with access details within 24 hours after you process the fee)
Platform: Online/on-demand HD Video tutorials delivered via a state of the art LMS (Learning Management System). The CCCS/CCCA/CCDA course modules contain countless templates for claims preparation and delay analysis in Excel, word, Primavera et al. Sample templates for EOT/disruption claims are also included.
Duration of access to the materials/programme: 1 year
Content included in the programme:
- MC in Construction Delay Analysis Methodologies with Primavera P6 +
- TSWA P6 – Time Slice Windows Analysis (Construction Delays): Primavera P6 +
- TIA P6 – Time Impact Analysis (SCL/ AACE): Primavera P6 +
- Master Course – Construction Claims Management System (CCMS) +
- Construction Claims – Master Foundation Course
The programme includes instruction on how to download a fully functional free trial of the original software from Oracle. This P6 trial version must be manually uninstalled from your Laptop/PC after the trial period is over.
After you complete the Pre-Certification Programme (PCPD), you may upgrade to the SCCSI certification programme and, upon passing the CCDA exam*, become a Certified Construction Delay Analyst*
How To Upgrade And Become a Certified Construction Delay Analyst (CCDA):
- Check Eligibility Requirements (available at https://sccsinternational.org/ccda-certification/ )
- Make an objective assessment of your existing qualifications/experience and request the SCCSI to approve you for the online proctored exam.
- The application to enrol should include (a) your updated cv (with a photo), (b) scans of qualifications and (c) contact details. The application should be sent via email to office [at] sccsinternational.org
- If your application is approved, information will be sent to you about how to complete the enrolment procedure. Subsequently, an examination fee of £99 will become due (first attempt).
- If a student fails the CCDA exam and wishes to retake it, an additional fee of £199 would become due.
*On passing the CCDA exam, students will be entitled to use the appropriate post-nominal title after their name, subject to SCCSI Code of Ethics and Terms and Conditions.
We place a strong emphasis on protecting the integrity and credibility of the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s). The online exam(s) is proctored live, the computer screen is recorded and advanced/continuous A.I. scanning of the student is carried out to ensure that no external assistance is solicited or given. Based on the proctor’s final assessment (including a post-exam review of the screen recording), if cheating is suspected, the exam will be cancelled and the student will be permanently barred from taking future exams. Additionally, the student’s SCCSI membership will be revoked, the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA examination fee will not be refunded and LMS access will be cancelled.